- We do consider all aspects of the dress and come up with the proper cleaning treatment. Dry cleaning or wet cleaning, or both, could be applied. We strive to achieve the best possible results for customers.
- We cannot guarantee 100% success rate to clean all stains on your dress, particularly for second-hand garments. There are some stains or fabric that cannot be properly cleaned without damaging the garment. Over-processing of the garments might also weaken or damage the fabric. We strive to do our best and take a good balance carefully between cleanliness and risk of damage.
- Risk Acknowledgment: While we take all necessary precautions during the cleaning process, there is always some inherent risk involved in cleaning delicate wedding dresses. Occasionally, threads may break through no fault of the cleaning process.
- Fabric Care: Some fabrics may be susceptible to pulls, catches, or abrasions, and there is a risk that these issues may worsen during processing, potentially resulting in holes. Such damage can occur due to the inherent weakness and instability of the fabric in certain areas.
- Holes: Holes may be caused by external factors such as insects, acid, grit, dust, or grease, which can weaken and damage the fabric over time. It’s important to note that these holes may not always become evident until after the gown has been processed. This is beyond the control of our cleaning process.
- Beads and Trim: During the cleaning process, different parts of the dress can occasionally come into contact with each other, despite our best preparations. This contact may result in the loss or damage of beads or trim. If such an incident occurs, we will make every effort to replace any lost or damaged trim.
- Glued Detail: We cannot guarantee the longevity of glued detail unless it is stitched or heat-fixed. Detail fixed with soluble glue is particularly susceptible to coming off during the cleaning process.
- There is always risk involved in the cleaning process, no matter how many safety precautions or preparations we take. Various parts of the garments may come in contact by itself, which may weaken or damage the fabric. Customers should understand about the risk of possible damage to the garments. We do not take any responsibilities for any potential damage of customers’ items.
- We clean the garments according to the care label attached with the dress. If there is no care label, please contact the manufacturer or designer to get it. If you cannot provide such information, we will clean the garments based on our best knowledge and we do not take any responsibilities of any damage.
- For any alteration, we suggest customers to do it after cleaning to minimize any risk.
- We do not provide any repair service. Any wear and tears or damages that were originally on the garments will not be fixed or repaired.
- Hangers sent to us are not returnable. Please send the garments to us using disposable hangers, or without hangers.
- We do not take photos for customers due to variations in screen color and lighting, which may look different from the actual garment.
- If the enlistment or accessories on the garment is glued, there is a risk of glue melting or it getting off during the cleaning process such that we do not take any responsibilities.
- Third party courier company Royal Mail Special Delivery , UPS or other express delivery company, will be used for delivery of garments.
- In the unlikely event that there are any damage/ stolen/ loss happened to the dress during delivery, transit insurance can cover the value of your items, compensation available up to£2,500. The compensation amount depends on royal mail compensation policy of royal mail special delivery by 1pm.
- In the unlikely event anything was to happen, proof of purchase would be required. Claims cannot be processed until the courier has completed
- Additional Transit Insurance of up to £2,500 can be purchased in our online SHOP
- Upon pick-up of customers’ items, it is the responsibility for customers to properly pack the items in a cardboard box or any sturdy container suitable for delivery. Any loosely or improperly packed items are not insured.
- According to UPS website (https://www.ups.com/packaging?loc=en_IE), here is how to properly pack your dress: You can help to ensure that your package arrives safely and on time with these packaging guidelines and procedures developed from UPS research.
- Use a rigid box with flaps intact
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable
- Wrap all items separately
- Use adequate cushioning material
- Use strong tape designed for shipping
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Use a single address label that has clear, complete delivery and return information
- Place a duplicate address label inside the package
- In case of any damage/ loss or stolen of your items, customers must report the case to us immediately happening; and customers might need to show the proof of purchase of the items.
- After cleaning we will contact you for the return arrangement, and you need to confirm the date of return within 2 weeks of first contact.
- Credit Card Payment (Stripe): Secure credit card payment by European card via Stripe. Extra 1% surcharge applied for non-European cards. Upon receiving your garments, if we find out that there are any mismatch with the purchase options (eg. conditions, fiber contents and soiling) you chose, you may need to pay for the difference. If you want to cancel the order, there is a 3% credit card surcharge fees from Stripe to refund a charge, and you need to pay for courier collection and return fees.
- Bank Transfer: Transfer payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be picked up until the funds have been received in our account. Upon receiving your garments, if we find out that there are any mismatch with the purchase options (eg. conditions, fiber contents and soiling) you chose, you may need to pay for the difference. If you want to cancel the order, we can process a refund while you need to pay for the courier collection and return fees.
By choosing our wedding dress cleaning services, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions. We are committed to providing the best care possible for your wedding dress, but certain risks are inherent in the process, and we cannot be held responsible for issues beyond our control. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us for clarification before proceeding with our services. Your satisfaction and the preservation of your cherished gown are our top priorities.