Wedding Dress Cleaner near me
First, choose the correct size shipping container for your merchandise or use sufficient internal packaging material to keep items from moving around within your package. Use materials that will not collapse under the weight of heavy items. Next, tightly wadded kraft paper, for example, can be used to fill empty void space in the shipping container.
- Make sure your box has a seal
- As a start, seal the flaps of your shipping container using six strips of pressure-sensitive poly tape. Use a strong tape with a minimum width of two inches (48 mm). Next, for regular slotted containers (RSC) where the flaps meet in the centre, apply three strips of tape to both the top and bottom of the box, so the middle and two edge seams are sealed.
- Moreover, for corrugated containers where the flaps overlap (FOL), apply three strips of tape to both the top and bottom of the box, so the three edge seams are sealed. Do not use masking tape, cellophane (office) tape, duct tape, string or paper over-wrap.
- First of all, place the shipping label on the top of the package. To avoid confusion, make sure only one address is visible on the package. If you are using a packing slip, place it on the same surface as the address label.
- Next, please avoid placing the label over a seam or box closure or on top of box sealing tape. Remove or cross out old labels or markings on used boxes.Place a duplicate label or other form of identification inside your package.
Wedding Dress Cleaner near me
- Also, if you are using a mailing tube, place the label horizontally, with each end of the label pointing toward the ends of the tube, so the bar code can be scanned. Always include your complete return address, including full street address and postcode. Always include the recipient’s postal code with the complete street address. Make every effort to obtain a street address.
- Moreover, if using a P.O. Box address, include the recipient’s telephone number on the label. Note that any packages addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed, are not covered by any UPS Service Guarantee, and require an address correction charge. Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) address are not accepted. For international shipments, include a contact name, telephone number, and postal code.
If you are searching for a wedding dress cleaner near you, look no further than our specialist business. Our team of experts understands the importance of your wedding dress and takes pride in ensuring that it is properly cleaned and preserved.
Besides, when you bring your dress to us, we will begin with a thorough inspection to identify any areas that require special attention. Also, our cleaning process is tailored to the fabric and embellishments of your dress to ensure that it is treated with the utmost care.
Moreover, as a wedding dress cleaner near me, we understand the value of convenience. Also, that is why we offer pickup and delivery services to make the process as easy as possible for you. In conclusion, we know that your wedding dress is not just any garment, but a priceless memory that deserves the best care.