Clean Wedding Dress
2 things should last forever:
Love and Your Wedding Dress!
Once we receive your dress from courier, a full assessment of the dress will be performed. We carefully analyze the dress and care label, understand the characteristics of the textile, identify the stains, and apply the correct treatment. Based on all these factors, our technicians will come up with the best cleaning process tailor-made for your dress.
WHY CHOOSE US? COMPARE WITH LOCAL DRY CLEANERS
Another key factor to achieve the superior efficacy and minimize chance of cleaning faulty is utilization of expensive devices. Our professional devices have complex cleaning programs which is specifically designed to clean premium garments or sensitive fabric. Local dry cleaner or laundry shops normally do not have this kind of devices as wedding dresses are not their main business focus.
|Local Dry Cleaner||Wedding Dress Cleaning Laundry|
Type of Garments
|X Usual Clothings||
|Handling of Garments||X Machine Cleaning in Bulk Volume||
|Cleaning Chemicals||X Universal Detergents that may damage fabric||
Skills, knowledge & Experience
|X Not familiar with wedding dresses||
|X Everyone in the local area||
|X Self drop-off & self pickup||
|X NormalWorking hours||
CONSIDERATIONS ABOUT CLEANING
To properly clean a wedding dress, the followings must be considered:
- Industrial grade chemicals is required but cannot be found in supermarkets
- Range of chemicals which is specialized for luxury fabric such as viscose, silk, wool, raw silk
- Experience & skills on handling luxurious garments
- Knowledge about different fabrics, fibers and trims
- Skills for Hand Cleaning, Stain removal and spot cleaning
- Dry cleaning/ wet cleaning with professional devices & instruments
- Chemical Knowledge and cleaning-process programming to tackle different sources of stains
- Identification about different structure/ design/ enlistments of the dress
- Clean Wedding Dress requires control of Water temperature & detergent amount
- Operation of commercial devices
- Risk of chemical hazard/ chemical reactions to avoid fabric damage such as chemical burn
- Risk of physical damaging
- Waste Management & Disposal of unwanted chemicals
BEST TIME TO CLEAN
The best time to clean your wedding gown is as soon as possible. The longer the stains stay on the dress, the harder it takes to remove it.
Although most of the time, we are able to clean our customers’ vintage and dirty dress with good results, we still suggest all customers to clean the dress right after the wedding or event.
Leaving stains on wedding dress for too long
Some stains, if staying on the material for too long, can deeply penetrate the inner part of the thread/ fabric and hence, the stains cannot be removed without damaging the dress. So please send us the dress as soon as possible.
Looking for professional wedding dress dry cleaning and preservation services in the United Kingdom? Our specialist team offers tailored solutions for delicate fabrics, stain removal, and restoration. Trust us to care for your most cherished garment and keep it in pristine condition for generations to come. Contact us today to learn more!